Sunday, August 4, 2013

Taking a small sabbatical

I've decided I'm going to take a sabbatical from logging everything I'm eating.  It was beginning to take over my life and I was obsessing over numbers.  I need to focus on my race training if I'm going to make it through the two half marathons in November.  Also, school starts tomorrow, and I have been super stressed out.  I am still going to try to be conscious about the amount of food I'm putting in my body, but I'm going to try listening to it for a while.  So Lose It friends, you probably won't hear from me for a while.  But training must go on.  Next weekend, 5 miler number 1!  I wasn't able to run much this week because of choir, school and dental surgery, but I should be good to go starting tomorrow.  Here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment