Monday, July 15, 2013

Road Warrior: RRS 5K 1

Alright.  No turning back.  The Road Warrior Series has commenced.  One 5K down.  It was slow, but that was to be expected.  I have been slacking on my training and the race was the first time I was allowed to exercise after having a tooth removed.  The course was relatively easy, rolling hills and a nice loop around Audubon Park.  I'm hoping for number 2, I will be better trained and have a faster time.

Here's my stat screen:


So 36:56.  Not my fastest, but pretty close to an average time.  In two weeks, I should be faster.  At least I'll be more trained.
I'm also going to save my weigh in for next week because my mom has been visiting, which means BBQ, IHOP and lots more delicious food that I just can't quite exercise off. Today's her last full day here, and we're going to go get me some new running shoes.  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment