Saturday, May 18, 2013

Week in Recap: May 12

I was astonished when I stepped on the scale this morning.  Last weekend was my birthday, so inevitably I gained a bunch of water weight from the sushi and the sweets.  Last night I went to BBQ Fest downtown, and though I didn't eat any BBQ, I had a few too many margaritas.  But despite all that, stuff that should have thrown me backwards, and upset my losses, I stepped on the scale and unwrapped the tape to this:


5-18-2013
Weight: 163.8 lb
Bicep: 11”
Chest: 35.5”
Waist: 29.5”
Hips: 40”
Thigh: 22”
Resting HR: 63 bmp

And my previous weigh in was this:

5-4-2013
Weight: 165.2 lb
Bicep: 11”
Chest: 36”
Waist: 29.5”
Hips: 40.5”
Thigh: 22.5”
Resting HR: 68 bmp


Which means I've lost 1.4 lbs, 1.5 inches and slowed my resting heart rate by 5bpm.  That just blows my mind.  It is such a huge loss despite all of the bad things I've done that could have sabotaged my work in the last couple weeks.  That and yesterday I ran a record mile.  This training is really working.  I am so excited right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment