Friday, May 17, 2013

Color Me Rad!

So, I just registered for Color Me Rad Pittsburgh on June 9th.  It will be 5K number 12 for me, but more importantly, it's my best friend Kristen's 24th birthday.  And I'm going to get her to run the whole thing.  I know the whole marketing behind Color Me Rad is that it's not really a run, or a competition, but this is going to be a great milestone for her.  She's walked 5ks before, but she's always struggled to run, and I know her, and I know its because she lacks motivation.  I think, with the excitement of the event and her birthday, and a little motivation from her best friend, she can run the whole thing.  And hopefully then she'll be hooked and it will be the first of many more 5ks for her. I'm so excited.  I get to run a Colorific 5k with both of my best friends.  It's going to be awesomely awesome.  And awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment